Freelance Translator (m/f/d)
We are an online publisher - and a hugely successful one at that! On a daily basis, we reach millions of users with our content, projects and games, such as apost.com and the Nametests Instant Game on Facebook. We are a creative team where our mission is to “make people smile”; we are committed to entertaining people and want to empower them to get the most from their valuable time on our content platforms and games.
We use the latest technology in order to be highly adaptive in the modern digital world. Combined with our agile spirit and great teamwork, this allows us to achieve:
- More than 150 million monthly active players
- More than 120 million fans on Facebook
- Content translated into more than 40 different languages
The Social Sweethearts are looking for passionate and dynamic colleagues who would like to join us in continuing to create a more colorful online world.
Become a part of our team as Freelance Translator (m/f) for translating English content into one of the following languages: Swedish, Danish, Dutch.
- Translation of articles, listicals, video descriptions, fanpage-postings, quizzes and other content
- Taking care of social media profiles for our existing (Facebook-)projects
- Communication with our world wide Translator Network to improve and ensure translation quality for your language
- Proofreading and quality-ensurement measures for your language
- Testing new applications
- Evaluation and analysis of user-feedback
- Post Editing of Machine Translations
Day to day you work independently, realize your own ideas and support us in the editorial field. You are interested in innovative project ideas and you love taking a responsible role in a young team.
✔ You are a native speaker of one of the above mentioned languages
✔ You already worked as a freelancer
✔ You are an MS-Office expert and proficient with Google Suite
✔ You are comfortable with translating English into your mothertongue
✔ You are committed, proactive and willing to learn
✔ You are familiar with Facebook
- An hourly rate of 12€
- Friendly, collegiate atmosphere with colleagues who complement one another with their skills
- A challenging task with plenty of room for personal development
- Drinks, snacks and activities for downtime all at hand, and team events on a very regular base
- Emphasis on a healthy work-life balance, with positive and supportive management
- Our office language is English
- Easily accessible offices close to downtown Munich
- A wonderful and growing company library