DevOps Engineer (m/f)
We are an online publisher – and a successful one! With our content and projects, whether it’s quizzes, apps or blogs, we reach millions of users on a daily basis: around the entire world and in over 40 languages. More than 200 million users love our content and projects like nametests.com. We owe this success story to our creative and multi-cultural team from numerous countries. Our team passionately creates family-friendly content with the intention to make our world a little bit brighter and merrier. As an established, owner-operated start-up company, we always have fresh ideas in our pipeline, parallel to our current projects. In order to continue growing so rapidly, we are searching for passionate colleagues that value innovative, agile and explorative work as much as we do. Do you strive to always outdo yourself? With us, you will discover that fun and important tasks can go hand in hand! Currently, our team counts more than 100 people and still grows steadily.
Become a part of the team in Munich as a DevOps Engineer (m/f). The following tasks are awaiting you:
- You are the interface between our developers and administrators
- Your support the advancement of an already existing development environment
- You are responsible for establishing and expanding a continuous deployment and testing platform.
- You have perennial experiences as a DevOps and/or Server Administrator with focus on optimization and technical processes
- You have experiences in application operation and -monitoring
- You are familiar with automation tools like Saltstack, Docker, Jenkins etc.
- You bring deep knowledge in the area of databases and webserver (MySQL, Redis, memcache, mongoDB) with you
- You have experiences in setting up systems
- You have an understanding for Python and PHP and experiences in AWS
- You are fluent in English
- The latest hardware provided; whether Mac, Windows or Linux;
- Friendly, collegiate atmosphere with colleagues who complement one another with their skills;
- A challenging task with plenty of room for independent and autonomous work
- Drinks, snacks and activities for downtime all at hand, including table football & PS4 (our favourite is FIFA18..!) and regular team events on a very regular base;
- Emphasis on a healthy work-life balance, with positive and supportive management;
- Our office language is English but overall we speak over 20 different languages;
- Easily accessible offices close to downtown Munich;
- A wonderful and growing company library
- Buddy, our office Collie cross is always happy to see you!
Could we inspire you? Then do the same with us! Send us your complete application including a creative cover letter, a classic resume, relevant and convincing work samples and all your certificates.
To get started, just click on the green button ;-)