DevOps Engineer (m/f)
We are an online publisher and a hugely successful one at that!
On a daily basis, we reach millions of users with our content and projects, whether it’s quizzes, apps or blogs. We are a creative team where our mission is to “make people smile”, we are committed to entertaining people and want to empower them to get the most from their valuable time on our host of content platforms. If you are an active user, or you have just seen us on Facebook, we are sure you may be familiar with some of our products such as: nametests.com, testony.com and apost.com.
- Over 4 billion page impressions in a single month
- Over 350 million active users (1 in every 6 Facebook users!)
- Content translated into over 40 different languages
We have many exciting projects we are running in conjunction with our current and hugely successful websites. In order to continue our growth trajectory we are searching for passionate colleagues that value innovative, Agile and explorative work as much as we do!
Become a part of the team in Munich as a DevOps Engineer (m/f). The following tasks are awaiting you:
- You are the interface between our developers and administrators
- Your support the advancement of an already existing development environment
- You are responsible for establishing and expanding a continuous deployment and testing platform.
- Experience as a DevOps and/or Server Administrator with focus on optimization and technical processes
- You have experiences in application operation and -monitoring
- You are familiar with automation tools like Saltstack, Docker, Jenkins etc.
- You bring deep knowledge in the area of databases and webserver (MySQL, Redis, memcache, mongoDB) with you
- You have experiences in setting up systems
- You have an understanding for Python and PHP and experiences in AWS
- You are fluent in English
- Friendly, collegiate atmosphere with colleagues who compliment one another with their skills
- We speak English in the office and represent over 20 different nationalities
- Relaxation area with Ping-Pong, Table Football & PS4 (our favourite is FIFA18..!)
- Quarterly events within the individual team, to be decided on democratically
- Emphasis on a healthy work-life balance, with positive and supportive management
- Kitchen stocked with fresh fruit, drinks and snacks, as much as you like
- Relocation and VISA support offered, including German lessons to help integrate
- The latest hardware provided; whether Mac, Windows or Linux
- Ever expanding company library with the latest books for learning
- Easily accessible offices close to downtown Munich
- Buddy, our friendly office dog!
If you have a passion for content or would like to work with the latest tools and technologies, come along and click on the apply button, we look forward to hearing from you! :)