DevOps Engineer (m/f)
We are an online publisher – and a successful one! With our content and projects, whether it’s quizzes, apps or blogs, we reach millions of users on a daily basis: around the entire world and in over 40 languages. More than 200 million users love our content and projects like nametests.com. We owe this success story to our creative and multi-cultural team from numerous countries. Our team passionately creates family-friendly content with the intention to make our world a little bit brighter and merrier. As an established, owner-operated start-up company, we always have fresh ideas in our pipeline, parallel to our current projects. In order to continue growing so rapidly, we are searching for passionate colleagues that value innovative, agile and explorative work as much as we do. Do you strive to always outdo yourself? With us, you will discover that fun and important tasks can go hand in hand! Currently, our team counts more than 100 people and still grows steadily.
Become a part of the team in Munich as a DevOps Engineer (m/f). The following tasks are awaiting you:
- You are the interface between our developers and administrators
- Your support the advancement of an already existing development environment
- You are responsible for establishing and expanding a continuous deployment and testing platform.
- You have perennial experiences as a DevOps and/or Server Administrator with focus on optimization and technical processes
- You have experiences in application operation and -monitoring
- You are familiar with automation tools like Saltstack, Docker, Jenkins etc.
- You bring deep knowledge in the area of databases and webserver (MySQL, Redis, memcache, mongoDB) with you
- You have experiences in setting up systems
- You have an understanding for Python and PHP and experiences in AWS
- You are fluent in English
- Whether Linux, Mac or PC, you pick your own device and we will get it for you
- Social Sweethearts is owned and managed by the founders
- International team with open door philosophy and a good work life balance
- The possibility to become part of an established, successful company that has maintained its agile start-up spirit
- The opportunity to work closely with the founders and thus help shape the development of our company
- Free drinks, healthy and sweet snacks AND a Playstation 4 with FIFA 18 ;-)
Could we inspire you? Then do the same with us! Send us your complete application including a creative cover letter, a classic resume, relevant and convincing work samples and all your certificates.
To get started, just click on the green button ;-)