UX Designer (m/f) with focus on conversion optimization
We are an online publisher – and a successful one! With our content and projects, whether it’s quizzes, apps or blogs, we reach millions of users on a daily basis: around the entire world and in over 40 languages. More than 200 million users love our content and projects like nametests.com. We owe this success story to our creative and multi-cultural team from numerous countries. Our team passionately creates family-friendly content with the intention to make our world a little bit brighter and merrier. As an established, owner-operated start-up company, we always have fresh ideas in our pipeline, parallel to our current projects. In order to continue growing so rapidly, we are searching for passionate colleagues that value innovative, agile and explorative work as much as we do. Do you strive to always outdo yourself? With us, you will discover that fun and important tasks can go hand in hand! Currently, our team counts more than 100 people and still grows steadily.
Become a part of the team as a UX Designer with focus on Conversion Optimization (m/f) !
More than 10 million of users are playing our quizzes, reading our blogs and using our apps on a daily basis. But we would like to do more. With our content we want to put a smile on peoples’ faces. You have the right instruments in your hand to optimize the conversion of our numerous digital contents. The following tasks are going to be your daily routines:
- Continuous optimization of the conversion rate for several content on different devices
- Development and implementation of concepts for A/B and multivariate tests
- Self dependent planning, conducting and evaluation of usability tests and optimization measures
- Creation of reports and analysis as a basis for idea creation for the optimization of the user experience and conversion
- Teamwork with different departments in order to conduct the optimization measures
- You are experienced in web analysis, conversion optimization and user experience
- You have excellent knowledge in the popular tools used for multivariate tests and analysis (e.g. Optimizely, Visual Website Optimizer, Maxymizer, Adobe Test & Target, Google Analytics, mouseflow, Google Tag Manager)
- The creation of Reports and Dashboards are no problem for you
- You have extensive analytical abilities and you can recognize certain connections through the numbers you get
- You can present the results adapted to your target group
- You are fluent in German and English
- Whether Mac or PC, whether Linux or Windows, you decide what you want and we get it for you
- Many great colleagues await you, with whom you can work well together and have fun at the same time
- Whether Club Mate, Fritz Coke, coffee or tea – we offer you drinks en masse as well as healthy and sweet snacks
- We offer you a good work life balance and a feel good management
Could we inspire you? Then do the same with us! Send us your complete application including a creative cover letter, a classic resume, relevant and convincing work samples and all your certificates.
To get started, just click on the green button ;-)