Full Stack Python/Django Developer (m/f)
social sweethearts is the largest publisher of individualized, family-friendly content worldwide. With an organic reach of more than 3 billion page views a month, we put a smile on the faces of more than 100 million active users every month. We focus on family-friendly, feel-good content, such as quizzes and personality tests, and our portals, e.g. nametests.com, are among the 300 most visited websites in the world. This success is based on an excellent international team and outstanding, self-developed technological platforms and tools, which we use to pursue a KPI- and data-driven publishing strategy. As an established, owner-operated start-up company, we are always looking for passionate colleagues that value innovative, agile and explorative work and entrepreneurial thinking as much as we do.
Become a part of the team as a FullStack Python/Django Developer (m/f) and take the following tasks:
Beside the existing projects like buzzhearts.com, facebook applications or our mobile apps, where you have to care about maintenance and enhancements, there are also plenty of new ideas in the pipeline that are waiting for their implementation. We are working with an agile approach in order to not only keep pace with the speed of our business but be ahead of it. Thereby we are relied on fullstack developers which have experiences in the frontend and backend area. You are taking responsibility for a social sweethearts project within small teams containing of frontend-, backend- and full stack developers. The correction of bugs as well as the development of new features or creation of prototypes are part of you daily tasks.
- Whether with degree, training or without you are experienced in the webdevelopment with Python/Django and MySQL.
- You are experienced in the development of scalable platforms and ideally in the development of facebook applications (Graph API)
- The development of “rich web apps” (Ajax, REST, MVC) is familiar to you
- Clean, compact and understandable code is for you as important as it is for us
- Furthermore you have experiences in HTML5 and CSS3 and you take care of responsiveness and mobile-first.
- Versioning of the code via git/github isn´t any problem for you
- Whether Linux, Mac or PC, you choose what you want to work with and we get it for you
- Social Sweethearts is owned and managed by the founders
- International team with open door philosophy and a good work life balance
- The possibility to become part of an established, successful company that has maintained its agile start-up spirit
- The opportunity to work closely with the founders and thus help shape the development of our company
- Free drinks, healthy and sweet snacks AND a Playstation 4 with FIFA 18 ;-)
Could we inspire you? Then do the same with us! Send us your complete application including a creative cover letter, a classic resume, relevant and convincing work samples and all your certificates.