Working Student - Operations (m/f/d)
We are an online publisher - and a hugely successful one at that! On a daily basis, we reach millions of users with our content, projects and games, such as apost.com and the Nametests Instant Game on Facebook. We are a creative team where our mission is to “make people smile”; we are committed to entertaining people and want to empower them to get the most from their valuable time on our content platforms and games.
We use the latest technology in order to be highly adaptive in the modern digital world. Combined with our agile spirit and great teamwork, this allows us to achieve:
- More than 150 million monthly active players
- More than 120 million fans on Facebook
- Content translated into more than 40 different languages
The Social Sweethearts are looking for passionate and dynamic colleagues who would like to join us in continuing to create a more colorful online world.
Become a part of it as Working Student Operations (m/f/d) in Cologne.
Work closely with our Project Management and Operations team and take over the following responsibilities:
- Analyse Data from Google and Facebook Analytics, collaborating closely with the Business and Data Analytics Team
- Detect patterns in data, deriving strategic business logics and ways to improve our processes
- Optimise workflows and business processes for different project teams
- Identify potential issues, e.g. in data streams, business and IT processes, and find solutions for them
✔ You are enrolled at a German university for at least another year
✔ You are available for 20 hours per week
✔ Ideally, you are studying business informatics, process management, Computer Science, or similar
✔ First experience with Facebook and Google Analytics
- Friendly, collegiate atmosphere with colleagues who complement each other with their skills
- A challenging task with plenty of room for personal development
- Drinks, snacks and activities for downtime all at hand, and team events on a regular base
- Emphasis on a healthy work-life balance, with positive and supportive management
- International team, with colleagues from all continents and an English office language
- Easily accessible offices close to the Cologne Cathedral
- A wonderful and growing company library