HR Referent in part time (m/f/d)
We are an online publisher - and a hugely successful one at that! On a daily basis, we reach millions of users with our content, projects and games, such as apost.com and the Nametests Instant Game on Facebook. We are a creative team where our mission is to “make people smile”; we are committed to entertaining people, we want to empower them to get the most from their valuable time on our content platforms and games and to inspire their world.
We use the latest technology in order to be highly adaptive in the modern digital world. Combined with our agile spirit and great teamwork, this allows us to achieve:
- More than 150 million monthly active players
- More than 120 million fans on Facebook
- Content translated into more than 40 different languages
The Social Sweethearts are looking for passionate and dynamic colleagues who would like to join us in continuing to create a more colorful online world.
Become a part of it as HR Referent in part time (m/f/d) in Cologne. The position is limited for 2 years.
You take over the following tasks:
- You act as an HR consultant for our leadership team in Cologne
- You take care of our shiftmanagement with our planning and scheduling tools
- You take care of the HR onboarding and offboarding processes
- You act as a Feel-good Manager for our Cologne colleagues
- You take care of our open positions, recruiting and contract documentations
- You optimize HR processes and HR marketing
- You help to maintain our corporate social media and online presences
- You support the colleagues if they have any HR related question
✔ You have a degree or successfully finished a vocational training in Human Resources, economics or similar studies
✔ You have at least 3 years of experience
✔ You are available part time
✔ You speak English and German fluently
- An interesting job with the opportunity to take part in actively shaping Social Sweethearts
- Insights into the business of a successful online publisher with a huge global audience
- Beverages such as Club Mate, Coke Zero, coffee or tea, as well as healthy and sweet snacks for free
- A great team with amazing people awaits you
Were we able to inspire you? Then send us your complete application including a cover letter, a resume, convincing work samples and all your relevant certificates.
To get started, just click on the green button ;-)
Your HR contact person for this position is Ruth Lercher.