Content Editor (m/f/d)
We are an online publisher - and a hugely successful one at that! On a daily basis, we reach millions of users with our content, projects and games, such as apost.com and the Nametests Instant Game on Facebook. We are a creative team where our mission is to “make people smile”; we are committed to entertaining people and want to empower them to get the most from their valuable time on our content platforms and games.
We use the latest technology in order to be highly adaptive in the modern digital world. Combined with our agile spirit and great teamwork, this allows us to achieve:
- More than 100 million players globally
- More than 120 million fans on Facebook
- Content translated into more than 40 different languages
The Social Sweethearts are looking for passionate and dynamic colleagues who would like to join us in continuing to create a more colorful online world.
Become a part of our team as an Content Editor (m/f/d) in Munich with these responsibilities:
- Create outstanding viral Quizzes for one of the world's top Facebook Instant Games: Nametests!
- Using performance data and KPIs, combined with analytical thinking and creativity, you derive content ideas and create viral quizzes
- Become an expert of our internal tools and CMS, and share your knowledge with your colleagues, conducting training sessions and providing guidance on best practice
- Being the link between tech- and content teams, you are the first to test newly developed features and provide tech teams with feedback
- Ensure communication between IT- and Content-teams to create, enhance and ensure mutual understanding and constant improvements of processes and technical features
✔ Whether degree educated or not, you have strong experience in Online Marketing / Ad Campaign creation / Editorial work, Customer Success or similar
✔ You have a strong technical understanding, e.g. you have created your own websites, are a self-taught (hobby) programmer or simply were born with the ability to understand technical processes and their interactions within a business
✔ You know how to communicate with and between a variety of stakeholders and teams
✔ You are committed, proactive and excited to work with unique products and tools
✔ Huge amounts of data don’t scare you off, but instead awaken your curiosity and excitement
✔ You are familiar with performance indicators and (Marketing) KPIs, such as K-factor, link-clicks, share-rate and similar
✔ You are a good listener and and eager to understand others
- Friendly, collegiate atmosphere with colleagues who complement one another with their skills
- Down-to-earth founders and management, who understand their role as servant leaders
- With an English office language, we are an international and diverse team with people from all over the world
- Relaxation area with Ping-Pong, Table Football & PS4 (our favorite is FIFA19..!)
- Quarterly events within the individual team, to be decided on democratically (yes, that can be anything!)
- Emphasis on a healthy work-life balance, and flexible working hours
- Kitchen stocked with fresh fruit, drinks and snacks, as many as you like
- Ever expanding company library with the latest books for learning
- Easily accessible offices close to downtown Munich
- Buddy, our friendly office dog!