Working Student Legal (m/f)
We are an online publisher - and a hugely successful one at that!
With our content and projects, whether it’s quizzes, apps or blogs, we reach millions of users on a daily basis. Whether you are an active user, or you have just seen us on Facebook, we are sure you will be familiar with some of our products such as: nametests.com, testony.com and apost.com.
- Over 4 billion page impressions in a single month
- Over 350 million active users - 1 in every 6 Facebook users!
- Quizzes translated in over 40 different languages once viral
We have many exciting projects we are running in parallel to our current and hugely successful websites. In order to continue our growth trajectory we are searching for passionate colleagues that value innovative, agile and explorative work as much as we do!
Become a part of the team as a Working Student Legal (m/f) in Munich and take the following tasks:
- Research on several legal topics (e.g. archiving concept for contracts, compliance tools)
- Detect trademark infringements
- Develop standard documents and processes
- Support our Legal Department in a broad variety of topics, from German labor law and international copyright law to data protection and IT security
- Take the responsibility for your own projects in the legal field, from raw drafts of ideas to the implementation of standard processes
- Support our team and the day-to-day business
- Enrollment at a German university as Law Student (or similar studies)
- Knowledge about and great interest in copyright and trademark law
- Strong interest in social media, especially Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Keen on working in a company that publishes digital content all over the world
- Ability to work in a team, learn from and with your colleagues
- Fluent in German and English
- Hands-on mentality and passion to work on legal projects
- friendly, collegiate atmosphere with colleagues who complement one another with their skills;
- A challenging task with plenty of room for independent and autonomous work
- Drinks, snacks and activities for downtime all at hand, including table football & PS4 (our favourite is FIFA18..!) and regular team events
- Emphasis on a healthy work-life balance, with positive and supportive management;
- Our office language is English but overall we speak over 20 different languages;
- Easily accessible offices close to downtown Munich;
- A wonderful and growing company library
- Buddy, our office Collie cross is always happy to see you!
Could we inspire you? Then do the same with us! Send us your complete application including a creative cover letter, a classic resume, relevant and convincing work samples and all your certificates.
We are looking forward to meeting you :-)
Just click on the green button :-)