Working Student (m/f) in the technical process optimization
Social Sweethearts is the largest publisher of individualized, family-friendly content worldwide. With an organic reach of more than 3 billion page views a month, we put a smile on the faces of more than 100 million active users every month. We focus on family-friendly, feel-good content, such as quizzes and personality tests, and our portals, e.g. nametests.com, are among the 300 most visited websites in the world. This success is based on an excellent international team and outstanding, self-developed technological platforms and tools, which we use to pursue a KPI- and data-driven publishing strategy. As an established, owner-operated start-up company, we are always looking for passionate colleagues that value innovative, agile and explorative work and entrepreneurial thinking as much as we do.
For our office in Cologne we are looking for a Working Student (m/f) in the technical process optimization to support our managing board for 15-20 hours per week during the semester.
Here is what you daily business looks like:
- You support the automatization and optimization of our processes and work closely with our CEO
- You research tools and software to make our daily business even easier
- You look for smart ways to let the systems work for us, so we can save time and work
- If you find something that can be optimized or automatized in our daily business, you do not hesitate to develop creative solutions
- You take care of technical topics like the ordering of new hardware, setting up new computers for new team members, helping with technical issues, managing and documenting of software licences and accounts.
- In addition, many exciting special projects are waiting for you, e.g. the analysis of internal surveys or reportings.
✔ You are enrolled at a German university for at least one more year
✔ You are enrolled available for us for at least 15 hours per week
✔ You are the contact person to many others when it comes to technical questions and you know about everything that has to do with computers
✔ You love being online and know both Apple and Windows
✔ You have knowledge about Content Management Systems (e.g. Wordpress) and cloud-based tools like Google Drive
✔ You are not scared to grapple with programming languages or ideally you have already coded
✔ Your way of working is characterized by structure and organizational talent
✔ You like taking the responsibility, you are proactive and 100% reliable
✔ You are fluent in German and your English is good
- We offer a cool student job and the possibility to contribute to social sweethearts.
- Insights into the editorial work of an online publisher with worldwide range.
- Hourly wage of 12 Euro
- Beverages, such as Club Mate, Coke Zero, coffee or tea, as well as healthy and sweet snacks are free
- On top, you will meet a really nice, multi-cultural team and a wonderful working atmosphere.
Were we able to inspire you? Then return the favor! Send us your completed application including a creative cover letter, a classic resume, relevant and convincing work samples and all your certificates.
To get started, just click on the green button ;-)