Online Quiz Editor (m/f/d)
We are an online publisher - and a hugely successful one at that! On a daily basis, we reach millions of users with our content, projects and games, such as apost.com and the Nametests Instant Game on Facebook. We are a creative team where our mission is to “make people smile”; we are committed to entertaining people and want to empower them to get the most from their valuable time on our content platforms and games.
We use the latest technology in order to be highly adaptive in the modern digital world. Combined with our agile spirit and great teamwork, this allows us to achieve:
- More than 100 million players globally
- More than 120 million fans on Facebook
- Content translated into more than 40 different languages
The Social Sweethearts are looking for passionate and dynamic colleagues who would like to join us in continuing to create a more colorful online world.
Become a part of our team as an Online Quiz Editor (m/f/d) in Cologne with these responsibilities:
- Develop strong knowledge of our technical tools, CMS and our best-practices; share this knowledge with your colleagues and new team members in the editorial team to help them achieve their goals
- Write, design, and publish Quizzes for one of the world's top Facebook Instant Games: Nametests!
- Using performance data and KPIs, combined with analytical thinking and creativity, you derive content ideas and create viral quizzes
- You are the first person to thoroughly test newly developed features for our internal and self-developed tools, and provide the tech teams with valuable feedback about workflows and usability optimization
- Constantly challenge editorial processes from a technical perspective, enabling the team to create and edit content the best way possible with our proprietary infrastructure and CMS
- Ensure communication between IT- and Content-teams to create, enhance and ensure mutual understanding and constant improvements of processes and technical features
- Conduct problem-solving and training sessions for your colleagues in the editorial team, guide and help them at each stage using our tools, CMS and new technical features
✔ Whether degree educated or not, you have strong experience in Online Marketing / Ad Campaign creation / Editorial work, Customer Success or similar
✔ You have a strong technical understanding, e.g. you have created your own websites, are a self-taught (hobby) programmer or simply were born with the ability to understand technical processes and their interactions within a business
✔ You know how to communicate with and between a variety of stakeholders and teams
✔ You are committed, proactive and excited to work with unique products and tools
✔ Huge amounts of data don’t scare you off, but instead awaken your curiosity and excitement
✔ You are curious and learn quickly, you are tech-savvy and familiar with Content Management Systems or similar online tools, design & layout programs
✔ You listen, diagnose and understand what matters most to others and value their input and insights
✔ You have strong problem-solving skills, initiative, and the ability to thrive under pressure
- Friendly, collegiate atmosphere with colleagues who complement one another with their skills
- With an English office language, we are an international and diverse team with people from all over the world
- Quarterly events within the individual team, to be decided on democratically
- Emphasis on a healthy work-life balance, with positive and supportive management
- Kitchen stocked with fresh fruit, drinks and snacks, as many as you like
- Ever expanding company library with the latest books for learning
- Easily accessible offices close to Cologne Cathedral!